This paper was written by the editors of Berean Research. Extensive updates were done by Marsha West
FUTURISM – TRANSHUMANISM
We don’t have to die! It’s the dawning of a New Age, and there is a global plan from the International Congress and others to change the face of humanity, and put a stopper in death, disabilities and disease. There are some who have made a religion out of futuristic ideas that sound outlandish but are becoming reality. World governments are contracting with universities and private organizations for projects in human microchipping, Synthetic DNA, cloning, “smart dust,” cyborgs, “Biosurveillance“ and other innovations are no longer on the drawing boards, they are here.
You’ll want to see this article on Human Robots Spiritual Transformation and the 2045 Global Future, and watch this promotional video:
- RFID microchips are being implanted in thousands of elderly Americans living with Alzheimer’s disease who are at risk of wandering off, and also being implanted into many people who are chronically ill so doctors can access their medical information quickly in an emergency.
- Amazon gained patent for a program that would track where users go with mobile devices and use such information to predict where they’ll go next in order to best target them with personalized ads and coupons.
- We now have “smart dust,” particles that are no larger than grains of rice, that are fitted with computing power, sensing equipment, wireless radios and long battery life. Smart dust will relay mountains of real-time data about people, cities and the natural environment.
- Scientists are experimenting with wireless brain implants called the “pacification chip” that can be remotely activated by the government through cell tower bursts or hand-held units by police to help quell rowdy or angry crowds. There are also reports of “money chips” that can be used in stores instead of cash.
- India has become the first country to start a Biometric ID Program for every citizen –that’s millions of people getting their retinas, faces and fingers scanned–1 million being processed every 24 hours as we speak.
- Transhumanism and the Imagination
- Former Google Executive Says Artificial Intelligence Is A ‘God,’ Creates New Religion
- Cosmos, Codes and Cryptologies Part 1: Crossing the Boundaries of Reality and Scripture
- Creating A Posthuman New Breed
- Elon Musk Reveals Plans to Install Computers Directly Into Human Brains
- Silicon Valley’s Fascination With A Fountain of Youth
- End-Time Scenarios of the New Alchemist
- Ethicist: Transhumanism ‘inevitable’
- Prophecy Sign: The coming global surveillance/police state
- High Tech World War: U.S. making plans for global cyber warfare – prepare for a day where nothing works
- iSheep are real: Internet-connected sheep are roaming Wales
- Cybersecurity Concerns Seize Center Stage in Davos
- The chips that are good for your health
- How Attaching Smartphones to Microscopes Could Change Global Health(mashable.com)
What the Bible says:
For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord. – Isaiah 55:8
“You thought that I was just like you; I will reprove you and state the case in order before your eyes.” – Yahweh, Psalm 50:21
“Professing to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man…” – Paul, Romans 1:22-23