CRN articles about Cult
- Restoring True Heresy – Again
- Has Hillsong conquered the Australian Government/Law Mountain?
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Want to Drop the ‘Mormon’ Moniker
- Leaving the NAR Church: Dina’s Story
- An Encounter With a Mother-God Cult Evangelist
- Mormon, Mitt Romney, Throws Fit that Baptist Preacher Led Prayer at Jerusalem Embassy Opening
- Scaling the NAR language barrier: ‘Local Church’ means ‘One City-wide Church Government’.
- Seth Dunn and The Masons: The Blackball Rolls Downhill
- Dangers of the Hebrew Roots Movement
- Toronto Blessing & Pensacola Outpouring failed end-times prophetic revivals?
- Who’s the founder and leader of the NAR cult?
- How to help indoctrinated cult victims break free
- The difference between apostolic gift vs apostolic office and how to recognize NAR apostles
- Happy Reformation Day – Still Protesting: Top 20 dangerous heretics to be marked & avoided
- In 2,500 words on abusive psycho-spiritual group, New York Times buries crucial four-letter word
- The New Apostolic Reformation and the making of cult leader Brian Tamaki and the Destiny cult
- Visions, dreams, and revelations: Demon possession or genuine prophetic fits?
- Do cults seem to care more about the Protestant Reformation than Christianity?
- Are we ‘Little Gods’? The New Breed?
- The ‘Prophets’ and ‘Apostles’ Leading the Quiet Revolution in American Religion
- Kong Hee apologises for ‘unwise decisions’, to begin jail term on Apr 21
- Visiting Hank Hanegraaff’s New Greek Orthodox Church
- Why We Can’t Assume Hank Hanegraaff is Saved and We Should Evangelize Him
- 10 Signs of a Cultic Church
- Hank Hanegraaff, Greek Orthodoxy, and Patterns in the Cults
- The Dr. Michael Brown Checklist of Manipulation
- Michael Brown Continues to Deny the NAR, Defends Montanism
- Hebrew Roots Heresies
- The NAR – You Will Know Them By Their Nuts
- Cold Hard Facts On Cults