CRN articles about Progressive Christianity
- Presbyterian Minister Writes New Book to Make the ‘Christian Argument for Abortion’
- False Teacher Rob Bell Claims in New Documentary ‘The Heretic’: ‘Jesus Would Be Mortified Someone Started a Religion in His Name’
- Jimmy Carter Says He Can’t ‘Judge’ Whether or Not Man Is Christian Despite Doubts About Resurrection
- Liberal Christian Leader Tony Campolo: ‘God Is Not in Control’
- Why Pope’s Response to a Gay Man is Wrong, But in Line With Many Evangelicals
- A Royal Wedding: How Bishop Michael Curry’s Sermon Was Not Royal Enough
- Postmodern Christianity’s End Game?
- I’m old enough to remember when ‘evangelical’ was a bad word
- Beth Moore Says Fighting Donald Trump is A Fight for the Faith
- The Power of De-Conversion Stories: How Jen Hatmaker is Trying to Change Minds About the Bible
- Evangelical rebel Jen Hatmaker deserved more from Politico than a puff piece
- Is Christianity on a ‘great spiritual migration’ to a new religion?
- Bart Campolo says progressive Christians turn into atheists. Maybe he’s right
- The ‘Progressive Christian’ Charade
- Defining Orthodoxy in Our Modern World
- Jen Hatmaker’s Revision of Truth
- Christianity, Inc.
- David Gushee: Our ‘differences are unbridgeable’
- It is not ‘character assassination’ for the church to be the church
- Progressive Christians and their doctrines of devils
- Progressive Christians to ‘Take Back Their Faith’ After Election