CRN articles about Sanctification
- Genuine Christian Character
- Tyranny and Christian obedience
- Christian authenticity – a living sacrifice
- When the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do?
- Christians must learn to bear with patience the cross that God gives them
- Do not love the world or the things in the world; if anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him
- Our old man is crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be destroyed
- Having been freed from sin, you were enslaved to righteousness
- A living sacrifice
- And why not do evil that good may come?
- Do Not Despise the Lord’s Discipline or Be Weary of His Reproof
- Let All Bitterness and Wrath and Anger and Clamor and Slander Be Put away from You Along with All Malice
- Lloyd-Jones On Holiness
- Living a Life Well Pleasing to God
- Justification, Sanctification and the Lordship of Christ
- Do Not be Conformed to This World, but be Transformed by the Renewal of Your Mind
- Spiritual Formation or Biblical Sanctification?
- Be Killing Sin or It Will Be Killing You
- God’s Purpose for the Church, Part 4
- Glory Only in the Cross
- The Sermon on the Mount, Part 19
- The Sermon on the Mount, Part 5
- How Should Sanctification Affect the Tongue?
- Can We Learn From Paul’s Conversion Assessment?
- ‘Desiring God’ Says God Can’t/Won’t Make Gay People Straight
- John Piper Continues to Confuse Followers on Justification
- Resolutions: 6 Ways God Could Sanctify You in the New Year